Whale and Dolphin Tour
Rate: $70 Adults / $40 kids from 4 to 8 years old / $65 Students
(the identification of the University, College or School must be presented at the Office, with its respective photo, stamp and signature)
TAXES AND FEES INCLUDED!
– Entrance ticket to Marino Ballena National Park
– Bilingual Guide (Spanish-English)
– Safety equipment
– First aid kit
– Refreshment (Water and Fruit)
– Risk and Inssurance Policy
– COVID-19 protocols
Guided tour into Marino Ballena National Park, the first National Park created in Costa Rica to protect the marine resources. Live the experience to see species such Humpback Whales on 2 different seasons by year on summer from January to April and the second season from July to November. Also probably to find False-killer Whales, Pacific Spotted and Bottle Nose Dolphins, Turtles; OliveRidley and Blacksea.
Within Marino Ballena National Park is located Ballena Island a sanctuary for birds such as Brown Boobies, White Ibis and Pelicans!
This tour is offer not just for know about marine species and birds also from our cerfified tour guide you”ll learn about history and culture of the area!
– 8:30 a.m.
- Entrance ticket to Marino Ballena National Park
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish-English)
- Safety equipment
- First aid kit
- Refreshment (Water and Fruit)
- Risk and Inssurance Policy
- COVID-19 protocols
- Bring sun cream
- Extra water
- Comfortable clothes or bathing suit
- $70 Adults
- $40 kids from 4 to 8 years old
- $65 Students (the identification of the University, College or School must be presented at the Office, with its respective photo, stamp and signature)