Snorkeling at Marino Ballena National Park
Time Departure: In Low Tide. (Check before making the Reservation)
Is one of the beautiful places that offers the Greatest Coral and fish species diversity along the pacific coast.
¡Imagine you’re self-swimming with all kind of Different Cardamoms Around you.
Come and live the best experience ever!
In Low Tide. (Check before making the Reservation)
The tour includes
- Boat transportation
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Experienced captain
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Private parking for your vehicle if required.
- COVID-19 protocols
- Bring sun cream
- Extra water
- Bath suit
- Extra clothe to change it at the end of the tour
- $75 Adults
- $40 kids from 4 to 8 years old
Minimun 5 passengers and maximum 14 passengers